Arrival and departure days are flexible, with several daily flights scheduled to and from the mainland. Accommodations are at Posada Natura Viva. Our prices include airfares and accommodation.
- Airport reception
- First and last night at the Marriot Playa Grande
- Round trip domestic flights: Caracas-Los Roques-Caracas
- Accommodation at Natura Viva Lodge
- All meals while in Los Roques
- Ground transfer services between hotel and airport
- Guided fishing
- Sport fishing licenses and permits
- International airfare to Venezuela
- Meals and beverages on the mainland
- Los Roques National Park Entry Fee (approximately $30)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Items of a personal nature such as phone calls and laundry
- Domestic departure tax (approximately $10)
- International departure tax and airport tax (approximately $75)
- Gratuities for the lodge staff and fishing guides
Tipping is at individual discretion however we recommend USD 40/day for the guide and captain if you are sharing a boat and USD 45/day if you are fishing as an individual. For the lodge staff USD 10/day/angler would be appropriate on shared accommodation or USD 15 if you have an individual room. On the day of departure lodge tips should be given to the general manager and you will be advised on how you should make payment to the guide and boat captain.
When you return we would really love to hear how you got on, if you enjoyed it, what you caught and where applicable anything we should be doing to improve our trips. We therefore truly value your comments to make sure that we are offering the standards and the service that you deserve.
In addition to this we rely on your support by way of referrals to friends so please spread the good word where you think we deserve it. Equally any photographs or comments that we might be able to use on our web-site would be very gratefully received. Have a good trip and we look forward to hearing about it.